Get Paid to Post
Get Paid to Post
How do I set up an AdSense account?
Go to the Google AdSense site
, click “Sign Up Now,” and follow the instructions. It takes only a few minutes to create an account, but it may take up to two weeks for your account to be verified by Google. Watch your email, and don't forget to check your spam trap.
OK, got the account. What's next?
Do I have to have an AdSense account to post on RantRave?
No, but you're missing out on a great opportunity. RantRave displays your AdSense ads 60% of the time!. RantRave puts the power in your hands. Write a great Rant or Rave, attract the page views, and make the bucks. It's all up to you.
Should I click on the Google ads that are displayed on my own posts? Free money, right?
Fraud is never a good idea. If you (or anyone else from your IP address) click on your own ads, Google may cancel your AdSense account. We have nothing to do with this process. If this happens, we can't help you get it back. Sorry!
Why was my Google AdSense application rejected?
Sorry, we’re not able to help you with your AdSense application. Carefully read the “rejection email” that Google sent you. It should instruct you how to fix the issue and how to reapply for an account. If all else fails, check out the AdSense support page
Many people have found success by first creating a blog at Blogger.com
and using that blog's URL during the AdSense signup process.
How was RantRave selected as a Google News provider?
Each Google News provider is throughly reviewed by Google staff members. We submitted RantRave for consideration, and they decided that our community has some good things to say. We were very happy to be selected; many sites have been rejected.
What are the benefits of being listed on Google News?
Being listed in Google News benefits everyone. It helps the author by increasing traffic to their post, it helps RantRave by increasing our overall traffic and exposure, and it helps the reader by introducing him or her to a new place to rant and rave.
OK, how can I get my post listed in Google News?
Before your Rant or Rave is passed to Google News, it needs to meet RantRave's editorial review guidelines
. Here are a few tips for you:
• Your post must be at least three paragraphs in length. A post with more than 200 words is best.
• Don't post HTML links in the middle of your article. Ideally, you should cite your sources in the text and include links at the end of your Rant or Rave.
• A post's keyword density should be about three percent, which means that when you're writing about a person or topic, the name or topic (keyword) should be mentioned two to four times for every 100 words.
• Take a few minutes to write a good headline. Don't use ALL CAPS, please.
• Be sure to use complete sentences and correct grammar. Use the spell check tool!
How is the Rant or Rave of the Day chosen?
The RantRave staff chooses the Rant and Rave of the Day based on originality and content. We don't take requests, but if you misspell your headline or don't include a picture with your Rant or Rave, it won't be chosen.
How are RantRave users ranked?
Our super-secret algorithm determines user rankings. It's far too complex for words to describe. Don't like your standing? Write better Rants and Raves!
Are there rules about using copyrighted material in a post?
: We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your content or other work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
• Your address, telephone number, and email address;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement via the Service can be reached through our contact form
How do I get a Rant or Rave about me, my business, product, service, or multi-level marketing strategy removed?
, or we, the staff, deem them inappropriate. We do not remove Rants or Raves for ideological reasons. If you feel that a post is offensive, please flag it for us.
How do I delete a post?
Leave a comment on your post, requesting it be deleted, then flag it. This will bring it to our attention.
How do I delete a comment?
You cannot delete comments. You may flag comments, and RantRave staff members will determine if they need to be removed. Feel free to tell send us details with our contact form
How do I delete my account?
After logging into your account, click “edit profile,” then “Cancel Account.”