Laptops I have tons and I've often been disappointed...
But this time I am literally amazed. I waited a little modest and practical netbook, and I received a powerful and enjoyable notebook. So I load it with heavy tasks and it performs remarkably well without complaining. Tasks that I never thought that he was capable, like reading so perfectly smooth HD video from my camcorder! So I offered him some accessories were missing, as a reader / writer and even an external hard drive 2.5" and a memory card reader. It has the characteristics of a real desktop computer: 4 GB of memory, a 500 GB HDD, Win7 Home Premium. The keyboard and touchpad are comfortable and precise. The machine is reasonably fast and does not get too hot, even used on the knees (avoid it anyway!) Battery life of nearly eight hours – provided Wi-Fi of course.
- Fast for a netbook. Even downloading software, listening to music and using software that requires Flash Player technology, it does not row. The AMD Dual Core C60 amazing;
- Its 4 GB of Ram gives a real boost to performance;
- The Hard Drive 500 GB is surprising for this type of machine;
- Silent. I've seen some netbooks do a lot of noise due to ventilation;
- Not too much heat. As with the previous point, I've seen a lot of heat and a lot faster NetBook;
- Visual Comfort. The 11.6-inch screen (the screen size that most closely matched that of the Asus EeePC 1215B (12.1 ") available for sale) instead of the usual 10.1 is actually an advantage. No need to look closely to see;
- Its keyboard with large keys, comfortable to use;
- Its 8 hours of real;
- Fast startup;
- Ease of use.
- Left and right buttons of the touchpad are placed too low;
- No CD player (but tell me this is normal since it is a NetBook);
- Back of the screen and the keyboard becomes dirty quickly (to clean so often!);
- Speakers are low volume in general and of average quality (but it's a netbook, of course).
Conclusion: Although classified as a netbook, make no mistake; you have a powerful computer that will perform honorably anything you ask him...
Acer does not deserve the poor reputation that he has made. For several years now I have not had any problems with him.Acer Aspire One AO722-0473 11.6-Inch HD Netbook