1.It is a great place to share of your beautifully pictures, create image gallery , videos and blogs and receive 100% of the revenue generated from the Google adsense. www.flixya.com
2.Earning monery from the world most popular vedio sharing site youtube.com In this site you can upload and share of your videos, you can earn AdSense Revenue from your videos but you have to first get on the YouTube partners scheme. For this there are no specific set requirements to get on the scheme, but your application is likely to get rejected if your channel has less than between minimum 500 to 1000 subscribers and another reason your videos have less than 100,000 views combined between all of them. To apply just visit: www.youtube.com/partners
1.HubPages pay 60% Google AdSense revenue to your written content in hubpage . When an ad is clicked 60% of revenue goes to you account and the other 40% of the revenue goes to HubPages. You can also set up affiliate accounts with Amazon Associates and ebay. http://hubpages.com
2.Yousaytoo is a blogging site . you can earn revenue from Google AdSense ads and Amazon affiliate. YouSayToo shares the revenue equally with 50% to the author and 50% to YouSayToo. This site also offers a referral scheme. www.yousaytoo.com
3.Earn monery 100% google adsense revenue from meyouworld.net. you can post blogs, photo albums and more. www.meyouworld.net
After contributing 10 posts to this internet marketing based forum you can start to earn AdSense revenue from this site. Google ads will be placed on each thread and 50% of the time your ads will appear on threads and posts which you participate in.
is asite is based on discussing aspects of web design and development and search engine optimize. It is a 100% AdSense sharing forum site. www.webmasters.org
1.http://squidstop.com This is a great social bookmarking site where members share articles their web pages. SquidStop gives 100% of the AdSense revenue to the author of the content in which the ads are displayed. http://squidstop.com
2. In videoforward.com You can share your favourite videos on this site even if they are not your own and get paid for the advertisements placed around them. This site shares 100% of its advertising revenue with its members. http://videoforward.com
In shetoldme.com. The members of this site can write articles, web pages, videos and picture. Google Ads are placed around the sites content and as a member you would receive 100% Google AdSense revenue from your own content. http://shetoldme.com
You can earn monery from writing articles in online. The www.oocuz.com
is a place where you can submit articles on almost anything. You will receive 100% AdSense revenue generated from your content and this site can help in building back links of your website or blog site. www.oocuz.com
NOTE: Do not click on your own Google Ads or ask anyone to click to do as this is against the Terms and Conditions set out by Google and can result in termination of your account
To apply for your Google AdSense account, go to https://www.google.com/adsense/
and follow the steps on screen to apply for your account.
For more tutorials visit: www.earningpost.blogspot.com